Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Set up your Orioly account | Suppliers
Before adding tours and activities, we recommend that you set up your profile and some preferences.
In this section you will be able to:
- Add social media links.
- Add your business address.
- Change your preferred language for the application (English, Spanish or Croatian).
- Change the preferred currency for your activities.
After setting up your profile information click Save changes.
The next step is updating your Invoicing and GDPR Consents. In order to do that, go to Settings & Preferences .
Here you can:
- Add your Cancellation policy and Terms.
- Set up your global notes for your documents.
- Set up your global tax percentage – applied to all newly created activities.
- Define the number formatting of your documents.
After filling out all the information click Save changes.
Activating GDPR consents will enable your customers to choose which information they want to share with your company.
This option appears at the end of the online booking process.
To set GDPR consents:
- Check the boxes according to the kind of consent you expect to receive from your customers.
- In case you have a Terms of Service page on your website, we suggest you include its URL in the specific field under TERMS OF SERVICE.
After finishing the setup, click Save changes.
Once you have updated your account, take a look at How to add a payment gateway, and learn how to enable online payments for your customers.