Set up your accountSet up Your Orioly Account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create an Open Date Event Add Widgets to HTML Websites Create a One-time Event Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Translations for Your Products Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
Set up Your Orioly Account
Before getting started with the application and all the features that it provides it is highly recommended that you take a few minutes and update/set-up your account information.
To get started, sign in to your Orioly account.
Update the General Information
Go to My Profile.
In this section you will be able to:
- Update your login information
- Update the default currency for your products,
- Set the default tax percentage that will be applied to all of the price categories, fees and addons
- Update the company information
- Add social media accounts
Keep in mind that the Main Currency and the Default tax percentage will only be applicable to products created after you have updated this section.
After setting up your profile information click Save.
Documents and Notes Information
Go to Settings & Preferences and click Invoicing.
- Cancelation Policy – add your cancelation policy that will be included with the confirmation emails sent to your clients
- Header & Footer – add additional information to the header and footer of all the documents. If you wish to have your logo on all of your documents, please contact us via the Help button
- Terms of Service – add your terms of service which will be attached to all of the documents
- Apply additional notes to each of the documents (Quote, Booking, Invoice and Voucher)
- Set up custom Quote and Invoice number formatting
After adding/updating all the information make sure to click Save.
Go to Settings and click GDPR.
If you are operating within the EU, you are bound by the GDPR rules and regulations.
In order to make it easier for you to be compliant with the GDPR rules and regulations, we have added the GDPR section within the application. There you will be able to allow your customers to choose what type of communication they are willing to receive from you after creating a reservation
To set GDPR consents:
- Check the boxes according to the kind of consent you expect to receive from your customers.
- In case you have a Terms of Service page on your website, we suggest you add its URL in the specific field under Terms of Service.
After you finish, click Save.Once your account is updated, we recommend you to learn how to add a payment gateway in order to set up online payments for your bookings.