Latest posts by Ivan Ilijasic (see all)
- Reach more customers with the DISTRIBUTION feature - February 6, 2018
- Attract International Customers and Pay Less Processing Fees - June 27, 2017
- How to Setup Your Braintree Payment Account? - June 27, 2017
Inbound Marketing Is One Of The Strongest Tools Tour Companies Can Have.
A well-run initiative helps travelers to find exciting tours online. A full spectrum of inbound practices includes content marketing, SEO, social networks, various incentive tools, etc. All of them integrate perfectly with the right online tour booking software that facilitates execution inbound marketing practices for tour companies.
Take actions with a single goal in mind. To attract visitors to your website and convert them to leads. Engage them to become customers and be sure to continue the relationship even after they had a great time with tour or activity business. All inbound related activities have only one purpose – business growth.
Top Marketing Resources for Tour Companies
Here is the list of various online marketing resources related to tourism that will help you improve your strategy:
- Marketing Resources by Tourism eSchool
- Marketing Tips & Tricks by SBDC Tourism Boost
- Rank Your Tour in the Top 10 with Content Marketing by Booking Counts
Small business marketing resources:
- Small Business Marketing by HubSpot
- Marketing Guides by Kissmetrics
- Learn SEO and Social Media by Moz
- Tips on Social Media and Content Marketing by Buffer
- Top 10 Online Marketing Resources of 2013 by Unbounce
- 78 Resources For Every Internet Marketer’s Toolkit by Search Engine Watch
The list is not complete. It is a work in progress and we will update it once we discover new great sources. Please feel free to send us any source you find helpful so we can share it with others.
Reach out to us if you’d appreciate some help! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us or share it right here.
If you liked this article, share with your colleagues!