Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Agents Add a payment gateway | Agents Create a coupon | Agents Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Agents Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Agents Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Agents Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Agents
Manage your accountManage and generate reports | Agents Manage your company user accounts | Agents Manage your contacts | Agents Manage your coupons | Agents Manage your bookings | Agents Manage your departures and activities | Agents
Connect with Tour & Activity operatorsNavigating the Marketplace | Agents
Manage your coupons | Agents
This article explains how to manage all the coupons created for your activities.
Now you are able to view and edit all the coupons that you have previously created for your activities. For each coupon you have:
- Number of usage/Usage limit – a quick insight into the number of coupons used versus the total number of available coupons.
- More Info – clicking the icon shows the activities related to the coupon, its usage limit and the number of times it has been applied.
- Promo code – it shows the code set for the coupon, e.g. “SPECIALSUMMER2018”
- Edit coupon settings – to edit your coupons, click Edit coupon settings .
If you have created more than a few coupons, use filters to find the desired coupon. You can segment your coupons by status:
- All – it shows all coupons that you have created, both active and inactive.
- Active – it filters out only the coupons that are still active.
- Archived – it filters out the inactive coupons.
You can also filter your coupons by using the Search coupons box, or by defining the Date range using the calendar.
Now that you know how to manage your coupons, check the documentation regarding How to manage your contacts.