Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Manage your contacts | Suppliers
Having a complete and organized contact database is fundamental to any company. Using Orioly to add and manage your contacts is very simple. First, let’s take a look at how to create a new contact.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Go to New contact .
- In the New contact section, add all the information related to the new contact.
- When you finish filling out the form, click Create.
To manage your contacts, navigate to the Contacts section .
Here you can track all the contacts created within Orioly.
Pressing the More info button gives you quick access to additional information about a particular contact ( email, country, code, etc.).
To edit contact information:
- Click Edit contact settings to open the Contact details.
Note: In this section, you can not only update contact information, but also view and edit their bookings.
- Hide the contact data by checking Obfuscate data, or prevent other users from editing the contact info by checking Disable editing contact info.
- After finishing, click Create.
Note: Delete a contact by double-clicking Delete contact at the bottom of the page.
Now that you know how to manage your contacts, check the documentation regarding How to manage your company user accounts.