Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Manage your bookings | Agents
There are several ways to create a new booking within Orioly, and one of them is described in the Manage your departures and activities article.
Here, you will learn how to create a New Booking through the add new button and manage your existing bookings in the Booking section.
Add a new Booking
To get started, go to New booking .
- Search Activities – select the activity for which you want to add a new booking.
- Dates – select the date for which you want to make a booking.
- Payer – add the payer details (name, email, address, phone).
Note: If you didn’t select Payer details required during the creation of your activity, the Payer step will be automatically skipped.
- Travelers – add the number of travelers for each of your price categories.
Note: If you require travelers’ details as well, all you need to do is uncheck the box labeled Details not needed. Once you have done that, you will be able to add travelers’ names and email addresses.
- Prices – If you added any fees or add-ons during the creation of your activity, you will be able to set the quantity for each in this section. If you want to create a custom booking with additional fees and add-ons, you can use the Add fee and Add add-ons buttons.
- Payments – If you have received any payments (e.g. cash, wire-transfer) for this booking, you can add them by clicking on the Add payments button. If you are creating a reservation with no payments, you can skip this step.
- Questions – If you have set up questions for the activity, you can either add answers to them, or just skip this action if answers are not required for this booking. If no questions have been added, this step will be automatically skipped.
- Summary – Here you have an overview of the booking that you are about to create. If you are happy with the data you have added, click Finish to create the booking.
Note: If you added any payments to the booking after you saved it, you will not be able to remove them later.
Note: If you choose to create your booking from the dashboard or activities section, you will not be able to pick an activity nor a date for it, as these steps will be already fulfilled.
Manage your Bookings
To view/edit any of your bookings, do the following:
- Navigate to the Bookings section .
- Select the desired filter (payment status, price range or date range) or search for the desired booking.
- Edit the booking information by clicking the desired booking.
- Print out documents (Invoices, Vouchers, Quotes, and Booking) by clicking the icon and selecting Documents.
- Add payments, refunds or create a payment link by clicking the icon and selecting Payments.
- Set the status of the booking by clicking the icon and selecting Set Status.
- Change the departure date of a booking by clicking the icon and selecting Rebook.
Now that you know how to manage your bookings, check the documentation regarding How to manage your coupons.