Set up your accountSet up Your Orioly Account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create an Open Date Event Add Widgets to WordPress Websites Add Widgets to HTML Websites Create a One-time Event Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Translations for Your Products Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
Track Data & Generate Reports
This article explains how to use the Analytics section and how to export reports.
There you can visualize valuable data to your company and segment them by type of report, activity and date range.
- Select Report: There are three categories of reports which you can choose:
- Bookings – it gives you an overview of all the bookings made. By default, it shows the bookings made for the desired period (e.g. 19.01.2019 – 19.02.2019).
- Transactions – it gives you an overview of all the transactions made. By default, it shows the transactions made for the desired period (e.g. 19.01.2019 – 19.02.2019).
- Revenue – it gives you an overview of all the payments received. By default, it shows the revenue made for the desired period (e.g. 19.01.2019 – 19.02.2019).
- Commission – only visible if you are acting as a reseller to another tour and activity provider
- Select Products: Using this filter, you can define which of your products you want to view a report. If you have more than a few products on your account, you can use the integrated search field to find the product you are looking for.
- Date Range: By using this filter, you can define which time frame you want to view the reports. To set the time frame, use the Date range calendar.
All the data for each of the reports will be shown within the application in:
- Numerical – gives you a quick overview of your reports.
- Graphical – gives you a visual presentation of your reports.
- Table format – lists all relevant information for your chosen report (e.g. status, payer, paid amount, amount due, etc.).
Note: After selecting the report type and setting your filters, click Export data on the upper right corner of the application to export your reports. The exported data will be saved in the .csv format.
Now that you know how to manage and generate reports, check the documentation regarding How to set up your Channel Manager.