Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Manage and generate reports | Agents
This article explains how to use the Analytics section and how to export reports.
There you can visualize valuable data to your company and segment them by type of report, activity and date range.
- Select Report: There are three categories of reports which you can choose:
- Bookings – it gives you an overview of all the bookings made. By default, it shows the bookings made for the desired period (e.g. 19.01.2019 – 19.02.2019).
- Revenue – it gives you an overview of all the payments received. By default, it shows the revenue made for the desired period (e.g. 19.01.2019 – 19.02.2019).
- Transactions – it gives you an overview of all the transactions made. By default, it shows the transactions made for the desired period (e.g. 19.01.2019 – 19.02.2019).
- Select Activity: Using this filter, you can define for which of your activities you want to view a report. If you have more than a few activities on your account, you can use the integrated search field to find the activity you are looking for.
- Date Range: By using this filter, you can define for which time frame you want to view the reports. To set the time frame, use the Date range calendar.
All the data for each of the reports will be shown within the application in:
- Numerical – gives you a quick overview of your reports.
- Graphical – gives you a visual presentation of your reports.
- Table format – lists all relevant information for your chosen report (e.g. status, payer, paid amount, amount due, etc.).
Note: After selecting the report type and setting your filters, click Export data on the upper right corner of the application to export your reports. The exported data will be saved in the .csv format.
If you are looking for commissions analytics, check our documentation for more information.
Now that you know how to manage and generate reports, check the documentation regarding Navigating the marketplace.