How can I add a booking widget to my WordPress website?
Within this article you will learn how to implement the online reservation system onto your WordPress website. If you have a dedicated team that manages your website, we recommend that you share this article with them.
If you have not yet, start by copying the HTML code for your desired widget. If you are unsure how to get the code you can refer to the previous article How do I find the widget code to add to my website?.
Once you have copied the code for the widget go to the WordPress page where you wish to add the button:
- Click the + icon, located on the top navigation.
- Select the code option from the blocks section.
- Select the Embed a Widget option.
- Click on the option.
- Select custom HTML.
- Add the HTML code of your widget.
- Change the view from HTML to Preview.
Note: You can test the Book Now button by clicking Preview, located on the upper right section of the WordPress page.