Set up your accountSet up Your Orioly Account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create an Open Date Event Add Widgets to HTML Websites Create a One-time Event Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Translations for Your Products Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
How to Setup Your Channel Manager
Once you have added your products and completed the initial configuration of your account, you are ready to set up your Channel Manager and take advantage of its functionalities.
- Sign in to your Orioly account.
- Access the Settings & Preferences section.
- Click Channel Manager in the menu on your left.
Through the Partnership tab, you will be able to:
- Set your global commissions for resellers once a partnership is made (this is the initial commission that will be applied). Commissions can be set for each of your partners in the My Partners section of the Channel Manager.
- Choose which of the products will be automatically assigned once you accept a partnership invitation from a reseller.
Note: If you do not define the products that will be automatically assigned, once a partnership is made, you will be able to assign the products through either the My Partners section or the My products section, both located within the Channel Manager.
Through the Marketplace tab, you will be able to:
- Choose which of the products will be added to the Orioly Marketplace for resellers, tour & product operators.
Note: Every time you create a new product, you will need to enable it within the Channel Manager settings in order to have it added to the Marketplace.Check out the article How to Invite and Manage your Partners to become familiar with that section of the Channel Manager.