How to read the “Ticket Sales” report?
Keeping track of the data generated by Orioly is fundamental to make better decisions for your business.
In this article, we will present to you the main aspects of the “Ticket Sales” report that you need to know in order to read and understand it.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Analytics.
- Click the top-left dropdown and select Ticket sales.
Understanding the report
The “Ticket sales” report gives you an overview of the number of tickets sold through your website or directly from the Orioly app. This report is useful to not only see what are your most popular tickets, but departure times as well.
All the data for each of the reports will be shown within the application in:
- Numerical – gives you a quick overview of your reports.
- Graphical – gives you a visual presentation of your reports.
- Table format – lists all relevant information for your chosen report (e.g. status, payer, paid amount, amount due, etc.).
Segmenting the data
By default, the data displayed is for the active month (e.g. 01.01.2021 – 31.01.2021).
For more specific data, you can use the given filters:
- Select Products: Using this filter, you can define which products you want to view a report. If you have many products on your account, you can use the integrated search field to find and select the ones you are looking for.
- Date Range: By clicking the calendar icon you can define which date range you want to view the report for.
Exporting the data
After selecting the report and setting your filters, click Export data on the upper right corner of the analytics section to export your reports.
Note: The exported data will be saved in a .csv format.