How to read and understand the booking report?
Keeping track of the data generated by Orioly is fundamental in making better decisions for your business.
In this article, we will present to you the main aspects of the booking report that you need to know in order to read and understand it.
Login to your Orioly account then click Analytics.
Note: Click the top-left dropdown and select Bookings if you already are already in the analytics section but with a different property open.
Understanding the report
The booking report gives you an overview of all the bookings made through your website or using the software.
All the data for each of the reports will be shown within the application in:
- Numerical – gives you a quick overview of your reports.
- Graphical – gives you a visual presentation of your reports.
- Table format – lists all relevant information for your chosen report (e.g. status, payer, paid amount, amount due, etc.).
Segmenting the data
By default, the data displayed is for the active month (e.g. 01.01.2022 – 31.01.2022).
For more specific data, you can use the given filters:
- Select Products: Using this filter, you can define which products you want to view a report for. If you have many products on your account, you can use the integrated search field to find and select the ones you are looking for.
- Date Range: By clicking the calendar icon you can define which date range you want to view the report for.
Exporting the data
After selecting the report and setting your filters, click Export data on the upper right corner of the analytics section to export your reports.
Note: The exported data will be saved in a .csv format.