Set up your accountSet up Your Orioly Account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create an Open Date Event Add Widgets to HTML Websites Create a One-time Event Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Translations for Your Products Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
How to Manage your Products
After going over the sections Marketplace and My Partners of the channel manager, we will go over the section My Products.
There you can see a list of your products.
Next to the product name, by clicking the pen icon, you can:
- View which partners are assigned to a product.
- Set the dates on which resellers will be able to make bookings.
- Set the number of tickets available for your resellers (cut-off limit).
- Edit partnership details by clicking on the Three dots icon.
- Assign a reseller to a product by clicking Assign to partner.
Now that you know how to manage your products within the channel manager, check the documentation regarding How to view partner analytics and generate reports.