Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
How to manage your activities | Suppliers
After going over the sections Marketplace and My Partners of the channel manager, in this article, we will go over the section My Activities.
There you can see a list of your activities.
Next to the activity name, by clicking the pen icon , you can:
- View which partners are assigned to an activity.
- Set the dates on which agents and their clients will be able to make bookings.
- Set the number of tickets that an agent can resell.
- Edit partnership details by clicking on the pen icon next to the partner’s name.
- Assign an agent to an activity by clicking Assign agent / affiliate.
Now that you know how to manage your activities within the channel manager, check the documentation regarding How to view partner analytics and generate reports.