Set up your accountSet up Your Orioly Account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create an Open Date Event Add Widgets to WordPress Websites Add Widgets to HTML Websites Create a One-time Event Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Translations for Your Products Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
How to Invite and Manage Your Partners
In this article, we will go over the section My Partners and show you how to manage your current partners and invite new partners to resell your products.
Within this section you will be able to:
If you have partners that aren’t using Orioly and you would like to invite them to resell your products, click Invite new agent.
From there, you will need to add the company name and the email address of your partner.
To invite more than one company:
- Click the plus icon and insert the required information.
- Once you finish, click Apply.
After receiving an invitation, your partners just need to set up a password, and a new account will be created for them.
Note: If you have previously selected products for your partners, those will be the ones that they will see available within their Orioly application.
See Partner Details
Within My Partners section, click the Three dots > Edit to access your Partner Details.
There you can:
- Change the assigned commission for the partner.
- Add or remove assigned products.
- Edit previously assigned products:
- Click the pen icon.
- Set the Cut-off number, price change, commission for the product, and the dates that the partner and/or his clients can book.
Note 1: You can remove a partner by clicking the Three dots > Delete.
Note 2: If you have 10 slots on an activity and you set the cut off to 2, what you are doing is limiting the agent access to 8 booking slots.
Check Pending Invitations
Any invitations with pending status are located on a separate table.
- You will be able to resend an invitation after 24h if it was not accepted or declined during this period.
- You can cancel an invitation at any point.
- To view partnership requests, click the Three dots icon next to the pending invitation and choose between Accept or Reject.
Now that you know how to invite and manage your partners, check the documentation regarding How to manage your products.