How do I start with Orioly?
When you log into Orioly for the first time, it is a good idea to get familiar with the software and its features.
In this article, we will present Orioly’s main features and give you tips to make the most of the application.
Get familiar with the basic sections of Orioly.
- Manage your account: On the top-right side of the application, you can click on your profile picture to manage your subscription, users, settings and more.
- Add new button: Located on the bottom-left corner of the application, you can use it to add your products, create bookings, coupons and contacts.
- Track & Update: References all the options on the main navigation. Through it, you can track daily departures, bookings, contacts, analytics and more.
- “How to use” button: Located next to your profile picture, click it to easily navigate to the documentation for the application.
- Live support: Located on the bottom-right corner of the application, use it if you have any questions or wish to request a demo.
Account setup – Invoicing
Before adding products to Orioly, you should set up all the important information for the documents that will be generated with each of the bookings, as well as additional information that will be included with the confirmation emails sent to the buyers of your products.
On the section Setting > Invoicing you can add your cancelation policy, terms of service (ToS), notes, and other document information.
Check the documentation section Booking Documents to learn more about adding additional information to your documents.
Use this section of the application to promote your products to resellers and increase the number of your sales channels.
It is common to give discounts when promoting tourism products. Use Orioly’s coupon feature to create a discount code to be added during the booking process.
Learn more about creating discount coupons in the article How can I create a coupon?.