How do I find the widget code to add to my website?
Within this article you will learn how to locate the HTML code that you will need in order to implement our online reservation system onto your website.
When creating a product
Once you have gone through all the steps in creating your product and you save the information, you will be presented with a page that contains the option to immediately get the code for the product you have just created.
From the Activities page
If you have not chosen to get the code once you where done creating a product, you can get the code for that product by:
- Navigating to the Products page from the main navigation.
- Clicking on the menu icon for the desired product.
- Clicking on the Website Integration option from the menu list.
From the Main Menu
If you have created multiple products and are only then looking to get the HTML code for each of them, you can do so by:
- Clicking on the main menu on the top right of the application.
- Selecting the Widgets & Plugins option.
- Selecting the desired widget.
- Use the Product dropdown list to get the HTML code for each of the products.