How can I update the number of travelers on a booking?
If you need to add or remove travelers to an existing booking, you can edit it instead of canceling and creating a new one.
In this article, you will learn the steps of updating the number of travelers on a booking.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Bookings.
- On this page, you have an overview of all the bookings created. Click the Three dots button next to the booking you want to update the number of travelers, then click Edit.
Updating the number of travelers on a booking
- Add the new number of travelers to the departure. Click Next step.
- Add fees, add-ons or remove them if needed. Check our glossary if you are not sure about these terms. Click Next step when you finish.
- If there are questions related to the product, you can add the answers to them in this step. If the product doesn’t have any questions, this step will be automatically skipped. Click Next step.
- Add a payment to the booking and apply discount coupons if there is any. You can also add notes to the booking if needed.
Tip: Read the article How can I add a payment to a booking? to learn how to do that.
- Click Finish to end the process and complete the changes.
- After updating the number of travelers, you can generate and print some important documents related to it (quote, voucher, booking and invoices).