How can I sign up for an Orioly account?
In order to use Orioly we need to create an account for you first. With it, you will have access to the Orioly features according to the account type and feature package you have chosen.
In this article, you will learn how to Sign up for an Orioly account for your business.
Orioly has two types of accounts. One main, supplier account that you need to pay the license for and the resellers account that is free and it can be only created through suppliers invitation.
- Supplier Account: This type of account is the main account intended for companies that run their own tourism products as tours and activities.
- Reseller Account: This type of account is the addition to the supplier account and a part of the Partnership feature. Only suppliers can invite resellers to create this agent account. It is ideal for supplier who want for their partners to resell their tourism products on partners website.
To become Orioly user, we need to determine if our booking system is the right solution for your business. That’s why we need you to fill out this form. Once you have done that, we will invite you to schedule an Orioly Demo presentation to show you the features or advise you on the best solution for your type of business.
You can choose between three feature packages, Startup, Growth and Business. Check the pricing here.
All Orioly packages include unlimited bookings, products and user accounts. You can also use it for an unlimited period of time. The difference between them is in the one-time setup fee, commission values for online/partner bookings as well as the number of features you will have access to.
- Startup: Suitable for suppliers starting with online sales. With it, you can add a booking button to your website, set up a secured online payment and collect data to improve your business.
- Growth: This package is intended for experienced users that already sell through online travel agents (OTAs) and need a solution to centralize their bookings. With this package, you will have access to all Orioly features including the resource manager to better plan your products and departures. Mobile app is also included so you can manage products and bookings on site.
- Business: Ideal for large operators with a high volume of bookings. It has the lowest commission rate of all three packages and all the features that Orioly has to offer.
Note: If you are a reseller, you can sign up for a free Reseller Account only if invited by a supplier.
Creating an Orioly account
- Go to the form page.
- By answering the questions, provide us with the information to better understand your needs.
- Fill in all the data required.
- Click Submit
Note: No payment information is required to Sign Up for Orioly. After the Demo presentation, once you confirm the payment proposal, credit card information will be required.