How can I set up Stripe?
Stripe is used by companies of all sizes to accept payments, send payouts and manage their business online.
If you work with Stripe, in this article you will learn how to set up this payment gateway in order to collect payments for your online bookings.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Settings & Preference on the top-right dropdown menu.
- Find Stripe among the payment gateways, and click Add Gateway.
Setting up Stripe
- Add your Stripe public key.
- Add your Stripe secret key.
- Select the payment currency you have set up on your Strip account.
- Click Apply.
Locating the public and secret keys
- Login to your Stripe account.
- On the side navigation menu click Developers > API keys.
- You will find the public and secret keys nested under the Standard keys section.
Note: You should click the Reveal test key to have access to your secret key.