How can I set up MercadoPago?
MercadoPago is a digital payment platform available to consumers and businesses exclusively in Latin America.
If you work with MercadoPago, in this article you will learn how to set up this payment gateway in order to collect payments for your online bookings.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Settings & Preference on the top-right dropdown menu.
- Find MercadoPago among the payment gateways, and click Add Gateway.
Setting up MercadoPago
- Add your public key.
- Add your access token.
- Select the payment currency you have set up on your MercadoPago account.
- Click Apply.
Locating the public key and access token
- Login in to your MercadoPago account.
- On the left side navigation menu click Seu negócio > Configurações > Credenciais.
Note: A security check might be necessary in order to access this section.
- Click Credenciais de produção to have access to your public key and client ID.
Note: For your first access click Ativar credenciais and fill in the information required about your business.