How can I set up a group price or a group discount?
You may want to offer a special buying condition when a group books your product. This buying condition can be a group discount or a group fixed price.
In this article, you will learn how to create or edit group prices & discounts for your products using Orioly and the best practices of doing so.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Products.
- On this page, you have an overview of all the products you have created. Click the three dots button next to the product you want to add a group price or discount, then click Edit product.
- Go to Departures, click the three dots button on the right side of the chosen departure and click Edit.
Note: If the product you want to add a group price or discount is a one-time event the Group price & discounts option is displayed on the departures page, below Price categories.
Adding Group price or discounts
- Click the toggle button next to Group price & discounts to activate it.
- Select the type of offer: percentage discount (Discount %), fixed value discount (Discount $) or Group prices.
- Set the quantity range for which the discount will be applied.
Note: The last seat is not included when selecting the quantity range.
- Add a value to your discount or group price.
- Click Save and then Save again on the departures page to have your settings applied on the checkout.
If you want to give a 10% discount on a purchase bigger than 4 tickets for a product that has a maximum capacity of 15 seats.
- Select Discount %.
- Set the quantity range from 4 to 16 (maximum capacity +1).
- Set the value to 10%.