How can I create a new product?
Within this article you will learn how to create a new product and the types of products you can create.
Creating a new product
On your initial signup you will be presented with a few Onboarding steps that will help you get started with the Orioly application.
One of the initial steps on the Onboarding process is the creation of a product. Select the option and choose between the available product types:
- Open date event – this type of product is defined by not having a specific departure time, and is most commonly used by museums or any other product that does not require the traveler to show up at a specific time.
- One time event – this type of product is defined by having a single departure date and time, and is most commonly used for concerts, museum openings or any other product that occurs only once.
- Repeating daily events – this type of product is the most commonly used product type among Orioly users, and is defined by having departure dates and times that span over a longer period of time. This type is most commonly used for daily tours, multi-day tours, kayaking tours or any other product that has a specified departure date and time.
Other ways you can create a product are :
- By navigating to the Products section by clicking on the second icon on the main navigation.
- By clicking on the “Add New” icon located at the bottom of the navigation bar and selecting the Activities option.
- By clicking on the “Add new product” option on the main Dashboard that is displayed there as long as there are no products currently added.