How can I create a new product?
Within this article you will learn how to create a new product and the types of products you can create.
Creating a new product
On your initial signup you will be presented with a few Onboarding steps that will help you get started with the Orioly application.
One of the initial steps on the Onboarding process is the creation of a product. Select the option and choose between the available product types:
- Tours & Activities – create sightseeing tours, wine tours, boat tours and much more. This type of product is for activities that have predefined departure dates and times. Can be defined as a single day or a multi-day departure. This type of product is the most commonly used product type among Orioly users and is mosty used for daily tours, multi-day tours, kayaking tours or any other product that has predefined departures.
- Events & Attractions – create products for museums, concerts, escape rooms and other attractions. This type is primarily used for products that have predefined arrival dates with arrival/start times being defined by the company business hours.
Other ways you can create a product are :
- By navigating to the Products section by clicking on the second icon on the main navigation.
- By clicking on the “Add New” icon located at the bottom of the navigation bar and selecting the Activities option.
- By clicking on the “Add new product” option on the main Dashboard that is displayed there as long as there are no products currently added.