How can I cancel a booking?
It is important that you have a clear cancellation policy and that your customer has read and understood it before proceeding with the cancellation.
In this article, you will learn how to cancel a booking within Orioly.
- Login to your Orioly account then click Bookings.
- On this page, you have an overview of all the bookings created. Click the Three dots button next to the departure you want to cancel the booking, then click Set Status > Canceled.
Canceling an enquiry or a reservation
- For those two types of bookings, a popup message appears asking you to confirm the action.
- Click Confirm and the status of the booking will be updated to Canceled.
Canceling a paid or deposit booking
- Leave the default refund value (full refund) or change it to a custom one.
- Select the type of payment between Cash or Wiretransfer.
- Select a date for the payment. It can be a future or retroactive date.
- Select the time of payment.
- Add a note if needed. Click Save.