How can I assign products to my partners?
The next step after connecting with your partners is making your products available on their Orioly account.
In this article, you will learn how to assign products to your partners manually and automatically after they accept your invitation.
- Login to your Orioly account.
- On the main navigation click Channel Manager > My products.
- On this page, you have an overview of all your products and how many partners you have assigned to them. Click the Pencil icon next to the activity you want to add a partner.
- Click Assign to partner.
Manually assigning products to your partners
- Select the desired partner from the dropdown menu.
- Add the cut-off number of to the available seats your partner will be allowed to resell.
Tip: Cut-off number value reduces the overall number of available seats, bookable by the reseller.
- Set a price change, either positive or negative, in a percentage value for reselling the product.
Tip: Price change is the overall price change of the price categories that will be applied to the reseller account.
- Define an agency commission specifically for the individual product.
- Check the boxes next to the departure dates available for your partner to resell.
Tip: You can use the handy Select / Unselect all button when you have multiple departures.
- Click Save.
Automatically assigning products to your partners
- On the main navigation click Channel Manager > Settings.
- Switch to Partnership tab on the side navigation.
- Set the commission amount in percentage or currency that will be paid to your partners per booking.
- Select the products that will be automatically assigned to partners upon initial connection.
Tip: You can use the handy Select/Unselect all button when you have multiple products.
- When you are done click Save.
Editing or deleting assigned partners from products
- Click Channel Manager > My products.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the activity you want to edit or unassign a partner.
- Click the Three dots button next to the desired partner then choose between Edit or Delete.