How can I add a booking widget to my WIX website?
Within this article you will learn how to implement the online reservation system onto your WIX website. If you have a dedicated team that manages your website, we recommend that you share this article with them.
If you have not yet, start by copying the HTML code for your desired widget. If you are unsure how to get the code you can refer to the previous article How do I find the widget code to add to my website?.
Once you have copied the code for the widget go to the WIX page where you wish to add the online reservation system:
- Click on Edit on the top of the page.
- Click on the + icon on an existing section or Add section where you wish to place the widget.
- On the popup menu find the option Code.
- Select the Embed a widget option.
- Position the iframe on the page where you want the widget to be located.
- Click Enter Code, which you can see once you click on the iframe that you have previously positioned on your page.
- Paste the code for the Book Now button using CTRL+V or right-clicking in the HTTPS only… field and selecting the paste option.
- Click Apply to add the Book Now button to your page.
Note: You can test the Book Now button by clicking Preview, located on the upper right section of the Wix page.
Note: Due to the way that Wix works, the online reservation system will open in a new tab, as supposed to opening in the same tab that the button is located on.