How to setup your Channel Manager
Once you have added your activities and completed the initial configuration of your account, you are ready to set up your Channel Manager and take advantage of its functionalities.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Access the Settings & Preferences section .
- Click Channel Manager in the menu on your left.
Through the Partnership tab, you will be able to:
- Set your global commissions for agents and affiliates – once a partnership is made, this is the initial commission that will be applied. Commissions can be changed for each of your partners in the My Partners section of the Channel Manager.
- Choose which of the previously added activities will be automatically assigned once you accept a partnership invitation from an agent or an affiliate.
Note: If you do not define the activities that will be automatically assigned, once a partnership is made, you will be able to assign the activities through either the My Partners section or the My Activities section, both located within the Channel Manager.
Through the Marketplace tab, you will be able to:
- Choose which of the previously added activities will be added to the Orioly Marketplace for agents, suppliers, and affiliates to be able to send requests for.
Note: Every time you create a new activity, you will need to enable it within the Channel Manager settings in order to have it added to the Marketplace.
Check out the article How to Invite and Manage your Partners to become familiar with that section of the Channel Manager.