How to Review Active Discount Coupons
In this article, we show you how to review active discount coupons in the Orioly app.
You can view and edit all your coupons in the section Coupons on the left menu of the Orioly app.
Here you will see your coupons listed by name and showing some extra information for each:
- A number of usage/Usage limit – a quick insight into the number of coupons used vs. the total number of available coupons.
- More Info – if you click the little “i” button above the number of coupons, you’ll see the name of tours these coupons applies to.There is also the number of times it was applied and the total number of times the coupon could be used.
- Promo code – shows the title of the coupon, such as “SPECIALSUMMER2018”
- Edit coupon settings – above the coupon title, you’ll see a little “gear” button. A click on it will open a form with all the boxes you filled out when creating a coupon. Here you can change all the information you need for this coupon.
When a tour provider has many different discount coupons, filters might come handy. You can search through your coupons by status and review:
- All – view all coupons you created, both active and inactive.
- Active – filter out only the still active coupons.
- Archived – filters out the inactive coupons.
Or you can filter your discounts by date range by typing the time period of the coupon activity into the date box. This way all coupons active in that time period will be filtered out.