Add BOOKING BUTTON
While adding a new Activity to Orioly, you design the appearance and color of your booking button. Once you do it, a code is created.
That is the code of your Call-To-Action (CTA) button that should be placed on your website.
You can add booking button in two ways, depending if your website is HTML or WordPress (WP) based.
1. If your website is HTML based, once you set up the appearance of your booking button (step four in the process of adding an activity), a code will be created. It will appear at the bottom of the page. This is the code of your CTA button that should be placed on your website.
Copy the code and paste it into your HTML page. Paste it exactly where you want your booking button to appear. This could be, for example, within or at the end of the article that’s describing your tour.
2. The other way is for tour providers whose website is a WordPress (WP) based. If that’s you, here’s what you do:
- Find the Orioly WP BookNow plugin in the WP repository, install and activate it.
- In the Settings section of your WP admin interface, a blank field where you need to place the API key appears
- Go to your Orioly app and find the API key in the Settings section (under General Information).
- Copy the Book Now API key and paste to the appropriate blank field in your WP Settings.
- Afterward go to any article you published in your WP admin interface, click on the Orioly button on top.
- A drop down window will open with all your article titles. Choose the title of the article you want to place the booking button in. Later paste the API key into the article.
Your booking button is now on your website where you want it. You can start promoting it on social media and receive bookings online!