Manage your Bookings
When it comes to creating Bookings within the application, there are several ways to create a new booking, some of them were mentioned in the Manage your activities article.
Add a new Booking
To get started click on the icon located on the left-hand side of the application and select the Booking option.
- Search Activities – select the activity for which you want to add a new booking.
- Dates – select the date for which you want to make a booking.
- Payer – add the payer details (name, email, address, phone).
Note: If you have selected to not need the payer information during the creation of your activity, Payer step will be automatically skipped.
- Travelers – add the number of travelers for each of your price categories.
Note: If you require the traveler’s details as well, all you need to do is disable the checkbox labeled Details not needed. Once you have done that you will be able to add travelers name and email.
- Prices – If you have added any fees or add-ons during the creation of your activity, you will be able to set the quantity for each in this section. If you want to create a custom booking with additional fees and add-ons, you can use the Add fee and Add add-ons buttons.
- Payments – If you have received any payments (e.g. cash, wire-transfer) for this booking you can add them by clicking on the Add payments button. If you are creating a reservation with no payments you can skip this step.
- Questions – If you have set up questions for the activity, you can either add the answers to the questions or skip them if you do not require it for this booking. If no questions were added this step will be automatically skipped.
- Summary – Here you have an overview of the booking that you are about to create. If you are happy with the data you have added click Finish to create the booking.
Note: If you added any payments to the booking after you save it you will not be able to remove the payments from the booking.
Note: If you choose to create your booking from the dashboard or activities section, you will not be able to pick an activity nor date for it, as these steps will be already fulfilled.
Manage your Bookings
To view/edit any of your bookings, navigate to the Bookings section within the application. From here you will be able to:
- Filter the bookings by status, price, date or name of the payer.
- Edit information related to the booking by clicking on it.
- Print out documents (Invoices, Vouchers, Quotes, and Booking) by clicking on the icon on the lower right of the booking and selecting Documents.
- Add payments, refunds or create a payment link, by clicking on the the icon on the lower right of the booking and selecting Payments.
- Set the status of the booking, by clicking on the the icon on the lower right of the booking and selecting Set Status.
- Change the departure date of a booking, by clicking on the the icon on the lower right of the booking and selecting Rebook.