Manage your company user accounts
In this article, we will show you how to add different types of user roles within your account.
To add new users to your account, navigate to the Users section by clicking on the icon on the side navigation and select Users. From this section you will be able to:
- Add a new user by clicking on Add user or edit existing users by clicking on Edit account.
- Choose a role for the new user. It can be Admin, User or Booker. Each user type has its own permissions within the application and they will be specified later in this article. After adding or editing a user just click Save Changes to save the information.
- Once you have clicked the Save Changes button an email will be sent to the user with instructions on how to activate their account.
The type of user role will determine which feature they will be able to use within the Orioly application. The features that a user role can access are specified below:
- Admin: Has the same access as the creator of the account. It is recommended for people who have a position of trust in your company.
- User: This account has permission to use all features related to activities, bookings, contacts, and coupons. The user’s account is not allowed to set up the application’s settings or add new users. This user type is best suited for a travel manager, as he can manage most of the features.
- Booker: A booker account has only permission to use features related to bookings. The user can have an overview of the current activities and bookings, as well as add and edit bookings. This account is suitable, for example, to a front desk employee, as he will use it to manage bookings.