How to invite and manage your partners
In this article, we will go through the section My Partners and show you how to manage your current partners and invite new partners to resell your activities.
Within this section you will be able to:
If you have partners that are currently not using the Orioly application and you would like to invite them to resell your activities, all you need to do is click Invite new agents.
From here you will need to add the company name and the email that you are sending an invite to.
To invite more than one company:
- Click the plus icon and insert the required information.
- Once you finish, click Apply.
After receiving an invitation, your partners just need to set up a password and a new account will be created for them.
Note: If you have previously selected activities for your partners, those will be the ones that they will see available within their Orioly application.
See Partner Details
Within My Partners section, click the pen icon to access your Partner Details.
There you can:
- Change the assigned commission for the partner.
- Add or Remove assigned activities.
- Edit previously assigned activities:
- Click the pen icon .
- Set the Cut-off number, price change, commission for this activity, and the dates that the partner and/or his clients can book,
- Assign new activities for a partner by clicking Add new.
Note: You can remove a partner by clicking the bin icon .
Check Pending Invitations
Any invitations with a status of pending are located on a separate table. Things to note:
- You will be able to resend an invitation after a 24h if during this period it was not accepted.
- You can cancel an invitation at any point by clicking on the bin icon .
- To view a partnership request, click the pen icon next to the pending invitation and choose between Accept or Reject it.
Now that you know how to invite and manage your partners, check the documentation regarding How to manage your activities.