How to Manage Customer Contacts
Orioly tracks your customer contacts to collect valuable information for your tour business. The application also automatically saves customer contact information each time:
- Someone books your tour through the booking button on your website. Your customers need to leave contact information in order to make a booking.
- You manually create a booking in the Orioly app. In the process, you also need to enter the payer information. If the person’s already in the Orioly database, it will automatically suggest his/her contact details based on the first letters you type.
- You manually create a contact in the Orioly app.
Add New Contact
- Click Add new from the sidebar, then click Contact.
2. Enter the necessary information.
- Name – enter the first and last name of your new customer.
- Email – enter the new customer’s email.
- Address – enter the new customer’s street name and town.
- Country – click the side errors and choose the country the new customer comes from.
- Phone – enter the phone number you can use to reach your new customer.
- Website – enter the website address of your new customer if he/she has one important to you.
- Facebook – enter the URL link of your new customer’s Facebook profile if he/she has one.
- Twitter – enter the URL link of your new customer’s Twitter profile if he/she has one.
- LinkedIn – enter the URL link of your new customer’s Linkedin profile if he/she has one.
- Info – this field will fill out itself once a booking is created for this person. It will be updated with each new booking this person makes.
3. Click Create.
- Pending – customer created a quote, but still didn’t pay for anything.
- Deposit – customer paid a partial amount.
- Paid – customer paid the whole amount.
There are three columns with information about each contact:
- Contact name, address and payment status – When there is no information on the payment status, it usually means someone else paid for this customers.
- Bookings (payer/traveler) – It shows the number of bookings the person paid for, versus the number of times the customer was only taking a tour. Click the gray info button to view client’s email, country, phone number, and social media profiles.
- Total amount spent – This option lists all payments for a certain customer.
Here’s a short video on how to manage customer info and contacts.