How to Create a Payment Link
If your clients cannot pay for your activity online, you can send them a payment link via email.
You can customize every booking and email the payment link directly to your customers. When they open the link, they can pay right away online.
Where and How to Create an Online Payment Link?
- Go to the Bookings section in the Orioly app and choose the payer to whom you need to email the payment link.
- Open the Edit booking panel.
3. Click Payments, then click Generate payment link.
4. Copy the payment link to clipboard and paste it into your email.
When to create a payment link to get more prompt payments:
- A customer calls you or sends you an email and wants to book an activity. You create a new booking within Orioly and customize fees and add-ons. To avoid waiting for the customer to make the wire transfer or come to your office to make a payment, create a payment link. Email it to your customer and the customer can pay right away!
- The customer has already paid a deposit but didn’t pay the rest. You create a payment link for the rest of the amount and email it to the customer to pay the rest online.
Clients can pay in installments as well. Every time they pay a certain amount they will receive a payment confirmation via email. The same happens after they pay for the entire tour.
Here’s a short video on how to create a payment link: