How to Complete the Account Settings
In this article, we show you how to fill out all the necessary information to complete your profile and start selling.
If you’re in a hurry, skip the step-by-step guide and watch a short how-to video at the bottom of this article.
- Login in to your Orioly account via this link: https://app.orioly.com/.
- Once you have created your account, you should proceed with adding account details.
Please note: Without filling out the general information section and setting up a payment gateway, you won’t be able to receive bookings or the data won’t be displayed properly.
In navigation section on your left, click the Complete your profile button or click the arrow next to your account and go to Settings.
- Under Settings, you can enter or edit your General information, Online payment, and Invoicing.
The General information section contains information which will be used throughout your Orioly account. For instance, your tour company information is important for your invoices, vouchers, quotes, etc.
Enter your email, company name, address, country, and other relevant details such your website and social media accounts.
Please note: The timezone is detected automatically based on your location.
Under the General information section, you can change the language and currency settings as well.
Click Save changes.
BOOK NOW API KEY – Use this API key to connect your website with your Orioly account.
Connect your website and your Orioly account and that’s by implementing the Orioly “Book now” button. There are two ways to do this:
Before you can start selling your tours and charging your clients, you must set up a payment gateway.
Orioly offers the following payment gateways: PayPal, Braintree, and MarcadoPago.
Choose the payment gateway that suits you best. For example, Braintree offers the option to connect your bank account with the Orioly application.
Refer to the Things You Need to Know About Payment Gateways article to find out more about the benefits of each payment gateway.
How To Add a PayPal Payment Gateway
- Click Add Payment.
- Enter your email that you want to be associated with this payment gateway. From the drop-down menu, choose a payment currency.
Please note: Orioly cannot verify your email on third-party servers so make sure you enter a valid email address.
Please note: PayPall does not support all currencies. In case you chose a different currency to be used in Orioly (check out which one in the General information section), Paypal will recalculate the price of the currency you set in Orioly to the price you select here. This currency will then be shown to your online customers.
Click Apply to save the changes.
- Under Online payment notifications, choose which documents you want to be attached in the email along with the payment confirmation.
- Under Email notification language, choose the language for your email notifications.
- Click Save changes.
Create and edit invoices. You can edit the following: Cancellation Policy, Footer, Header, Terms.
- Copy and paste the text you want to be shown on our invoices.
Additionally, you can add extra notes or include additional information within the quote, booking, invoice or voucher.
- Enter the tax percentage and define invoice number formatting as well as quote number formatting.
For example, in the UK, the tax is 20% and in Australia 10%.
Click Save changes.
The Fiscalization option appears for only if you have set your location to Croatia. If you run a tour business in Croatia, check the Fiscalization checkbox.
Here’s a video tutorial on how to complete your account settings: