How to Automate Social Media Posts Through Orioly
In this article, we show you how to automate social media posts through Orioly.
- Connect the Orioly app with your social media accounts. Here’s how to connect Orioly with social media accounts.
This allows you to schedule posts and tweets via Orioly. Additionally, Orioly offers the option to include a booking button within your social posts.
Please note: To automate your social media posts, you need to have at least one activity in the Orioly application. Refer to the Settings section for more information.
- Click Add new on the down left side of the Orioly app.
- A new window will open. Choose Promotion.
- Select your social media profile on which you want to publish your promotional messages.
- Select an activity you want to promote and fill out all the necessary details.
- Copy the URL link of the web page with the tour you wish to promote and paste it into the Link field.
- Set the date and time you want this post to get published on your social accounts.
If you want to post the same message many times, check the Periodical activity checkbox.
Set the date range and days on which you want the promotion to be published.
Please note: To promote the same activity on the same day multiple times, you need to set up different times for each post.
Adjusting Your Promotional Message for Multiple Publications
We recommend adjusting your promotional message for multiple publications to avoid being spammy. If you’re not cautious, your account could be reported and blocked on Facebook and Twitter.
Please note: Twitter does not allow posting the same message two times in a row. Either change the tweet slightly or schedule another promotion (tweet) for alternating publication. For example, schedule post A for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Schedule post B for Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
- Click Create to finish.
Orioly will publish your promotions on Facebook and/or Twitter. It depends on the profiles you select. In the Promotions calendar, you can view and edit all the promotions you created.
To view the Promotions calendar, click Promotions in the Orioly menu sidebar. Here you will see your promotions organized by months, weeks or days.
To view the Promotions calendar, navigate to the Promotions section on your left.
- Click sales to filter out promotions that drove your followers to book a tour on your website.
- Click views to filter out promotions that only brought your followers to your booking page. These fans didn’t click the booking button but only viewed what the tour was about.
In the upper right corner, you can see a possibility to filter by social media platform to view Facebook or Twitter promotions individually.
In the Promotions calendar, you can also edit your upcoming promotions and reschedule them by using the drag-and-drop option.
Here’s a short video on how to promote your tours on social media using Orioly.