Add Translations for your activities
If you are planning to sell your tours and activities to a broad audience, maybe it is a good idea to have them in different languages. Orioly software supports the following languages for translation: Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
In order to translate your activities you just need to follow these steps:
- In the sidebar on your left, click on the icon and go to Settings.
- Once in settings, go to the Translations section. Here you can choose the languages for which you want to enable translations and translate your activities. The translations will be shown to your customers on the Book Now page.
- After picking the desired languages, click on Save changes.
- The next step is clicking on the Translate button next to the activity you intend to translate.
- On the corresponding language tab, you can translate manually the information that will be displayed to the customer.
- If you want to translate another activity, click on Go back to return to the previous page and repeat the process.
Note: The default language is based on the location you have chosen when signing up in the application and cannot be modified.
Now that you have added translations for your activities you can take a look at our other documentation to see how to add the Book Now button to your website and more.