Add a payment gateway
Before selling your activities online, you need to set up a payment gateway.
Orioly offers the following payment gateways: PayPal, Braintree, Mercado Pago, Mollie, Payyo, 2Checkout, Pagadito, and Stripe.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Go to Settings & Preferences .
- Once in settings, make sure you are in the Payment Gateways section.
- After choosing the desired payment gateway, click Add gateway.
Note: Keep in mind that you can add only one payment gateway in addition to PayPal.
- Fill in the information required for the chosen payment gateway and hit Apply.
Note: If you don’t have this information or are not sure where to find it, we recommend you contact the payment gateway help center.
- After adding the desired payment gateway, set up the Online payment notifications and the Email notification language.
- After finishing, click Save changes.
Note: Orioly can’t verify the data added to the payment gateway’s third-party servers (email, API key, etc.). Please, double-check if you provided accurate data.
Once you have added the desired payment gateways, take a look at How to create a coupon and learn how to give discounts to your customers.