Add a Payment Gateway
Before you can start selling your activities online, you need to set up a payment gateway.
Orioly offers the following payment gateways: PayPal, Braintree, Mercado Pago, Mollie, Payyo, 2Checkout, Pagadito, and Stripe.
To add a payment gateway, you can follow the next steps:
- In the sidebar on your left, click on the icon and go to Settings.
- Once in settings, go to the Online payment section. There you can set up your payment gateways.
- After choosing the desired payment gateway, click on the Add gateway button under the name of it. Keep in mind that you can add only one payment gateway in addition to PayPal.
- Fill in the information required for the chosen payment gateway and hit Apply. If you don’t have this information or are not sure where you can find it, we recommend that you contact the Help center of your chosen payment gateway and ask for the information you require.
- After adding the payment gateways, you should set up the online payment notifications as well as the email notification language.
- When you finish just click on Save changes.
Note: As Orioly can’t verify the data that you add to the payment gateways (email, API key, etc.) on third-party servers, please make sure that you enter the correct data.