Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites
This article explains how to add a Book Now button to your WordPress website.
- Install the Orioly Book Now Plugin .
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Access your Widgets & Plugins section .
- Click Get API key, then select Copy API key.
- Sign in to your WordPress account, navigate to Settings, then select Orioly Book Now.
- Paste the API key in the blank field next to Orioly Book Now API key. Click Save.
- Go to any article you published in your WordPress and click edit. Next, select Orioly Button (located under the permalink).
Note: A drop-down window will list all your article titles.
- Choose the article in which you want to place the booking button, and then paste the API key into to the page.
Note: If you are using the block editor of WordPress (also known as Gutenberg), you should switch to the classic editor in order to enable the Orioly Button. If you are not able to change your WordPress editor to the classic version, install the Classic Editor plugin .
Congratulations! Your Booking Now button is ready to be used. Now take a look at How to add custom CSS to your Book Now Button.