Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites
This article explains how to add a Book Now button to your HTML website.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Access the Widgets & Plugins section .
- Click Generate button.
- Choose the activity for which you would like to generate a Book Now button.
- Customize your Book Now button.
Note: By changing the settings of your Book Now button, Orioly automatically generates a code (GENERATED BUTTON CODE FOR). This is the code of your Book Now button, and it should be placed on your website. If necessary, contact your website developer.
- Click Copy HTML to clipboard.
- Paste the code into your HTML website exactly where you want your booking button to appear. This could be, for example, within or at the end of the article in which your tour is described.
Congratulations! Your Book Now Button is ready to be used. Now take a look at How to add custom CSS to your Book Now Button.