Setting up your accountSet up your Orioly account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create a Open Date Event Create a One-time Event Create a coupon Add a payment gateway Add translations for your activities Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Managing your accountManage your departures and activities Manage your bookings Manage your coupons Manage your contacts Manage your company user accounts Manage and generate reports
Setting up your account
Before adding tours and activities, we recommend that you set up your profile and some preferences.
- Sign in to your Orioly account.
- Go to My Profile.
In this section you will be able to:
- Add social media links.
- Add your business address.
- Change your preferred language for the application (English, Spanish or Croatian).
- Change the preferred currency for your activities.
- After setting up your profile information click Save changes.
The next step is updating your Invoicing and GDPR Consents. In order to do that, go to Settings & Preferences.
Here you can:
- Add your Cancellation policy and Terms.
- Set up your global notes for your documents.
- Set up your global tax percentage – applied to all newly created activities.
- Define the number formatting of your documents.
- After filling out all the information click Save changes.
Activating GDPR consents will enable your customers to choose which information they want to share with your company.
This option appears at the end of the online booking process.
To set GDPR consents:
Check the boxes according to the kind of consent you expect to receive from your customers.
In case you have a Terms of Service page on your website, we suggest you include its URL in the specific field under TERMS OF SERVICE.
After finishing the setup, click Save changes.
Once you have updated your account, take a look at How to add a payment gateway, and learn how to enable online payments for your customers.