Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Widgets to WordPress Websites Add Widgets to HTML Websites Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
Connect with Tour & Activity operatorsNavigating the Marketplace
Create a Coupon
In this article, we will show you how to create and assign coupons to one or more products that you have previously added to your Orioly account.
Now you will be able to create a coupon by defining the following:
- Title – write a title for your coupon. For example: “Enjoy summer, 10% off throughout June!”, or something as simple as “PROMO10”.
- Code – combine letters or numbers that make sense to you. For example, 0106-3006 to stand for the time period in which the coupon will be active. You can call it SPECIALSUMMER2018.
- Discount – set your discount percentage (e.g. 10%) or opt for a fixed amount coupon applicable to any total cost of a tour (say, 10$).
- Valid from/Ends on – using the calendar, choose the period of time during which your new coupon will be active.
- Can be used – decide on the number of times your coupon can be used. You can set your coupon usage for an unlimited number of times, a custom number of times or you can set it as a one-time-use coupon. More specifically:
- Unlimited – there’s no limit on how many times the coupon can be used in the period of time during which it is active.
- Custom – it’s possible to set the coupon to a custom (5, 10, or more) number of times that it can be used, in its active period.
- Once – it means that it’s possible to apply the coupon only once. For instance: only the 1st payer who decides to use the coupon gets the discount.
To choose which of the products the coupon will apply to, do the following:
- Select the desired product from the list under Products.
- Choose the products that you want the coupon to be applied to.
Note: You can also use the handy Select all/Unselect all button to select/deselect all products on the list.
- Click Create to add the coupon to your Orioly account.
To learn how to manage your coupons long term basis, take a look at the article Manage your coupons.