Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Add translations for your activities | Suppliers
If you are planning to sell your tours and activities to a broad audience, it is a good idea to translate them.
Orioly software supports the following languages for translation: Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Go to Settings & Preferences .
- Select the tab Translations.
- Choose the languages for which you will translate your activities.
Note: The translations will be shown to your customers during the booking process, on the Book Now page.
Note: The default language is based on the location you have chosen when signing up in the application and cannot be modified.
- After picking the desired languages, click Save changes.
The next step is to actually translate the activities you intend to.
- Click Translate next to the activity name.
- On the corresponding language tab, translate manually the information that will be displayed to the customer.
- When you finish, click Save changes.
Note: If you want to translate more activities click Go back after saving the changes. Once on the previous page, repeat the process.