If you are planning to sell your tours and activities to a broad audience, it is a good idea to translate them.
Orioly software supports the following languages for translation: Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Go to Settings & Preferences .
- Select the tab Translations.
- Choose the languages for which you will translate your activities.
Note: The translations will be shown to your customers during the booking process, on the Book Now page.
Note: The default language is based on the location you have chosen when signing up in the application and cannot be modified.
- After picking the desired languages, click Save changes.
The next step is to actually translate the activities you intend to.
- Click Translate next to the activity name.
- On the corresponding language tab, translate manually the information that will be displayed to the customer.
- When you finish, click Save changes.
Note: If you want to translate more activities click Go back after saving the changes. Once on the previous page, repeat the process.
Now that you have successfully added translations for your activities, take a look at How to add a Book Now Button to HTML websites, Wix websites or WordPress websites.