Set up your accountSet up Your Orioly Account Create a Repeating Daily Event Create an Open Date Event Add Widgets to HTML Websites Create a One-time Event Create a Coupon Add a Payment Gateway Add Translations for Your Products Add Widgets to Wix Websites Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button
Manage your accountManage Your Departures and Products Manage Your Bookings Manage Your Coupons Manage Your Contacts Manage Your Employee Accounts Track Data & Generate Reports
Add Translations for Your Products
If you are planning to sell your tours and products to a broad audience, it is a good idea to translate them.
Orioly software supports the following languages for translation: Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Sign in to your Orioly account.
- Go to Settings & Preferences.
- Select Translations on the right menu.
- Choose the languages for which you will translate your products.
Note: The translations will be shown to your customers during the booking process, on the Book Now page.
Note: The default language is based on the location you have chosen when signing up in the application and cannot be modified.
- After picking the desired languages, click Save.
The next step is to actually translate the products you intend to.
- Select the product you want to translate in the Products table.
- Click Translate next to the product name.
- On the corresponding language tab, translate manually the information that will be displayed to the customer, such as Product title and Description
- When you finish, click Save.
Note: If you want to translate more products, go back to the previous page and repeat the process.
Now that you have successfully added translations for your products, take a look at How to add widgets to your websites.