Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Add a payment gateway | Agents
Before selling your activities online, you need to set up a payment gateway.
Orioly offers the following payment gateways: PayPal, Braintree, Mercado Pago, Mollie, Payyo and Stripe.
- Sign in to your Orioly account.
- Go to Settings & Preferences .
- Once in settings, make sure you are in the Payment Gateways section.
- After choosing the desired payment gateway, click Add gateway.
Note: Keep in mind that you can add only one payment gateway in addition to PayPal.
- Fill in the information required for the chosen payment gateway and hit Apply.
Note: If you don’t have this information or are not sure where to find it, we recommend you contact the payment gateway help center.
- After adding the desired payment gateway, set up the Online payment notifications and the Email notification language.
- After finishing, click Save changes.
Note: Orioly can’t verify the data added to the payment gateway’s third-party servers (email, API key, etc.). Please, double-check if you provided accurate data.
Once you have added the desired payment gateways, take a look at How to create a coupon and learn how to give discounts to your customers.