Set up your accountSet up your Orioly account | Suppliers Create a Repeating Daily Event | Suppliers Create an Open Date Event | Suppliers Create a One-time Event | Suppliers Create a coupon | Suppliers Add a payment gateway | Suppliers Add translations for your activities | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to WordPress websites | Suppliers Add a Book Now Button to Wix websites | Suppliers Add custom CSS to your Book Now Button | Suppliers
Manage your accountManage your departures and activities | Suppliers Manage your bookings | Suppliers Manage your coupons | Suppliers Manage your contacts | Suppliers Manage your company user accounts | Suppliers Manage and generate reports | Suppliers
Add a Book Now Button to HTML websites | Agents
This article explains how to add a Book Now button to your HTML website.
- Sign in to your Orioly account .
- Access the Widgets & Plugins section .
- Click Generate button.
- Choose the activity for which you would like to generate a Book Now button.
- Customize your Book Now button.
Note: By changing the settings of your Book Now button, Orioly automatically generates a code (GENERATED BUTTON CODE FOR). This is the code of your Book Now button, and it should be placed on your website. If necessary, contact your website developer.
- Click Copy HTML to clipboard.
- Paste the code into your HTML website exactly where you want your booking button to appear. This could be, for example, within or at the end of the article in which your tour is described.
Congratulations! Your Book Now Button is ready to be used. Now take a look at How to add custom CSS to your Book Now Button.